Pages

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Time to Blog

I think that I needed to take a break and one of the reasons I stopped Blogging was it stopped being fun and exciting. Now I think that I am ready to start again. A lot has happened in the last few months and I am trying to figure out where I want my life to go. I am even thinking about applying to RRC. I am also thinking about applying to Ph.d programs. But Rabbinical school is at the top of my list. I plan to spend the next 2 years improving my biblical Hebrew and working on my modern Hebrew.

The Adult B'nai Mitzvah class that I started is on its way, we have had two wonderful classes and I love it.

I also got a job teaching part time. I teach Intro to Sociology at GPC and so far it has been great. I do know that what ever I do in the coming years will involve a school of some kind.

Technorati tags: ,

No comments: