Pages

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Gay boycott could hurt Cox in primary

Here is more info on the Georgia Flip-Flopper which I will continue to call her because I feel totally betrayed by this politician. This article from the AJC discusses how a possible Gay boycott could hurt Cathy Cox's gubernatorial run.
Gays and lesbians, who are concentrated in Fulton and DeKalb counties, are furious at Cox, for what they call a "flip-flop" on the gay marriage issue. Two years ago Cox blasted the Republican-authored constitutional gay-marriage ban as "unnecessary." But she recently backed a call for a special legislative session to reinstate the ban after it was thrown out by a Superior Court judge.
I still have not made up my mind about how or who I will vote for but right now I am mad enough not to vote for Cox.



Technorati tags: , , ,

No comments: