Pages

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Spotting Famous People at Hartsfield

T and I are still at Hartsfield airport...oops I forgot Atlanta changed the name of it's airport to Hartsfield-Jackson. Anyway we have seen three famous people today, but I am embarrased to say that we seem to be the only two people in the entire airport who don't know who one of the people is. I say this because people keep going up to him and asking for an autograph.

We saw this kid buy a magazine and asked him to sign it and he did. I was so curious that I went to the newstand to find the magazine to see if I could see his picture to find out who he is. Later some women, older type stereotypical house wife type or soccer mom, gave the famous no name man a picture that was framed to sign and he did. Since then countless of other people have walked up to him aking him for an autograph, but T & I still have no idea who he is.

Today we've seen Amy Ray, Martin Luther King III, and the guy we don't know.

Now we are finally boarding.
Sent via Cingular Xpress Mail with Blackberry

No comments: