Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2005



More on the story I posted yesterday. I couldn't say much because I think I was still in shock over it.

I can't believe they shot this man. There was no reason.

The papers, from the probe into Jean Charles de Menezes' death, and leaked to ITV, suggest he was restrained before being shot eight times.

This means they already had him retrained. Why kill him?

The latest documents suggest Mr de Menezes had walked into Stockwell Tube station, picked up a free newspaper, walked through ticket barriers, had started to run when he saw a train arriving and was sitting down in a train when he was shot.

Despite the eyewitness reports that Mr Menezes had worn a large winter-style coat, the leaked version suggested he had in fact worn a denim jacket.


No comments: